1. Jorgen would like to know what skill would you like to have that you don't currently have?
I'd like to know how to sew, well. I can sew a button on by hand when it pops off, but fallen hems on pants, or wanting to make some new dog toys or whatever else that demands a straight line of stitches, I am at a loss.
2. If someone were going to play you in a movie, who do you think it would be?
Julia Stiles. She and I look a lot alike.
Julia Stiles (Bourne Supremacy)
3. Kelsey wants to know what is a quality that you admire in a dog but would never fit with you?
I admire dogs that have no-quit in them. I love their intensity and passion for work but for me to be happy, they have to have an 'off switch'. "That'll Do" means that-will-do; you are done working for now and it's time to take a break. Dogs that insist on breaking into pasture to work on their own and dogs that have no regard for a lie down or 'that'll do' drive me nuts.
4. If you had just enough money to pay someone to do one chore for you, what would it be?
It's a tie between bathing and grooming my dogs or cleaning the bathrooms after I bathe and groom the dogs.
5. Are you a procrastinator, a doitnower (I made that word up), or something in between?
I'm a do-it-nower.